1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular , on the purposes of data processing. When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the treatment of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that the recipient must proceed with its configuration during installation or update through an express action. for this purpose. The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient. The cookie is one of those devices of general use so, from now on, we will generically refer to these devices as cookies. Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempted from compliance with the obligations: • Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network. • Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between: • Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the request to register or participate in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks. • Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc. • Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. • Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown. • Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: Traffic analysis, The recipients of the information obtained Through the cookies that are installed on your computer, the following entities will be: • The editor responsible for the web and responsible for the treatment. • Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the web that are expressly listed below: Look at me Academy.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood to be given through the marking of the box relating to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for this purpose on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies. Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our entity to provide services through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or disable them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers. CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we SAFARI: http: //www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies / As well as Google AdWords third-party cookies: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ PT Just Dream Big is not responsible for the content and veracity of third-party cookie policies .
7 PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY PT Just Dream Big undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical environment or natural.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS The recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of their ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT The person responsible for the file or the treatment is PT Just Dream Big, with an address for notification purposes at Wisma GKBI Bulding, 37th Floor (3707). Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 28. Jakarta Selatan 10210. Indonesia.